Brisket - Pulled pork - St Louis style ribs - Smoked chicken - Chicken wings (Buffalo, Jerk, Cajun lime and Honey BBQ) - Grilled marinated chicken - Grilled marinated steak tips - Sausage (Grilled with onions and peppers).
Potato egg salad - Coleslaw - Broccoli salad - BBQ beans - Macaroni and cheese - Corn on the cob - Zucchini and squash - Pesto pasta salad - Curried sweet potato salad - Strawberry, red onion and mozzarella over mixed greens - Garden salad over mixed greens with green pepper, carrots, cucumber, cherry tomato and radishes - Roasted beets salad with, red onion, hard boiled egg, feta and walnuts over mixed greens. (Salads come with a homemade vinaigrette).
* Smok'n two - Pick two meats and three sides. Drop off $18.00
* Smok'n three - Pick three meats and three sides. Drop off $21.00
* Sandwich special - Comes with pulled pork, pulled chicken and italian sausage with onions and peppers. Bread and your choice of three sides. Drop off $21.00
* The 603 taco bar - Comes with pulled pork, pulled chicken and brisket + a taco bar that includes pico de gallo, guacamole, chopped onion, cilantro, chipotle mayo, queso cheese, jalapenos, sauté onions and peppers + flour tortillas. Your choice of two sides. Drop off $22.00
* The special que - Comes with ribs, smoked meatloaf and smoked rib-roast. Your choice of two sides. Drop off $26.00
* The grilled and smoked feast - Pick two smoked meats + steak tips and italian sausage with onions and peppers. Your choice of two sides. Drop off $23.00
* BBQ Mex fusion - Comes with brisket fajitas with sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo and flour tortillas, pulled pork enchiladas, chili con carne. Your choice of two sides. Drop off $23.00
* The BBQ King - Pick two smoked meats + grilled rib-eye steaks and grilled marinated shrimp. Your choice of two sides. Drop off $28.00
Homemade sauces: Sweet and spicy BBQ and Brisket sauce
Homemade vinaigrette: Strawberry balsamic and Honey mustard
Everything is priced per person. These prices are for drop off only. My drop off program comes with napkins, plates and utensils. The customer needs to supply tables for me to set up the buffet upon my arrival. I set up hot food in chafing racks with sterno cans for you to keep. $200 deposit by mail required. There is a 35 person minimum.
* Full service can be available but limited to weddings and pig roast (check pig roast page). There is a $500 onsite fee plus $4.00 more per per person. Full service will have the smoker on premise, setup and breakdown and servers at the buffet line. A list of things I do and do not provide needs to be discussed. A 50% deposit in person with a signed contract is required. There is a 50 person minimum.
Please call today! Ask for Josh 603-860-5812